Amla is a miracle fruit that holds the place of pride in Ayurveda. It is neon-green in colour and has an unusual taste. It is a common remedy in Indian households. It is a powerhouse of nutrients – polyphenols, vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, magnesium and iron among others. Amla is most commonly used in making murabbas, which is a sweet and spicy relish. It is prepared by processing the amlas and is a great way of preserving amlas for a longer period of time.
Amla Murabba (Morawala)
₹300 – ₹600
- 100% Natural & best antioxident medicinal herb.
- Rasayan & strong immunity booster.
- Digestive and gastric problems, including gastritis & constipation.
- Rich in minerals such as chromium, zinc, copper, iron and others hence important for boosting immunity.
- Help to reduce the risk of various heart problems.
- Help to cure joint inflammation.
- Keep a check on high cholesterol levels.
- Ease menstrual cramp & pains.
- Help to remove various skin problems including acne & pimples.
- Anti Aging rasayan.